Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Santa,

About two years ago I had the chance to go see the musical Wicked.  It was just amazing! Anyway it was in Los Angeles for about two years and then it left and has been in San Francisco for the past two years. I've been wanting to travel all the way up to San Francisco just to go see it again, but I'm a poor child!

But OMG!!!!! Yesterday I bumped into an advertisement that said that Wicked is coming to the Orange County Performing Arts Center (which happens to be about 30 minutes from my house), and I want to go soooooooo bad!
Please Santa, I've been a real good girl this year... Can I please have two tickets to go see Wicked? (one for me and one for my sister). Both my sister and I will be very very grateful.

yours truly;
- A wanna be Prima Donna

Dad & Me x-mas 1989

No comments:

Post a Comment